~Another long insomniacs night~
It's 6.10AM.... And I'm having another long insomniacs night....... Headache again... And pimples keep on popping out, plus mouthful of ulcers.... All due to the lack of Zzzzz.... =_( Since I couldn't sleep... I might as well as upload some pictures... Want to upload them since long time ago.... Althought most of the pictures below are quite emo~ But I find it quite meaningful..... Enjoy~=)

You are responsible

Without YOU!!!!

When will they end?

Was i?

TRUST!!!!

LOL.... GUYSSSS~

I Never Zzzzz.....

From ME to WE...

That sad.... Loving someone else.... =( I know how it feel~

Love or Loved?

Listen to your heart.... And brain~

Like i have never been hurt ............

Lie with me ~

Insomniacs

I'm trying =_______="

I do feel this way too~ =(

I can't tell!!!

Giving up me

Do YOU know?

Distancing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Cute huh I think it is true!

Can't give up on loving you

Bearable

A way or an excuse ?
No comments:
Post a Comment