~Thinking of waiting or go on all by myself~
Been fallen into one dark and deep pit hole~ So I've been waiting.. and waiting... And that made me waited for the past seven years~After so long, I've found out that actually I can climb out all by myself... It's hard and tough but... I've climbed out...
So I continue and walk, out of no where!!! Who know... I dropped into another pit hole again... So should I wait? or??
Been busy and super duper tired!!! Due to the work stress and ..... And I've not been sleeping too well... Pile and pile of problem keep on fall against me... The breath of my feel so tons......
I wish to smile and face everyone and tell them "Well, I'm alright and I'm used to this". But I just can't bring myself to put that smile on my face......
Commitment and hold on is the key words to everything... But at the same time, that something that will bring you down.... The more you put in the more you scare of losing it!! The more near to tml, the more sad....
Zm.... Wake up... Think of the solutions!!! And not about the problem that has or has not happen(ed)~
Song for ya (but I've guess ya will not be seeing this)
lonestar - amazed
Every time our eyes meet.. This feeling inside me... Is almost more than I can take....
Baby, when you touch me. I can feel how much you love me. And it just blows me away.
I've never been this close to anyone or anything. I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams.
I don't know how you do what you do. I'm so in love with you. It just keeps getting better.
I wanna spend the rest of my life. With you by my side. Forever and ever.
Every little thing that you do. Baby, I'm amazed by you..
The smell of your skin. The taste of your kiss. The way you whisper in the dark.
Your hair all around meBaby, you surround me. You touch every place in my heart.
Oh, it feels like the first time every time. I wanna spend the whole night in your eyes.
I don't know how you do what you do. I'm so in love with youIt just keeps getting better.
I wanna spend the rest of my life. With you by my side. Forever and ever
No comments:
Post a Comment