~Yesterday was a happy day and today is a sad and black Tuesday.~
Yes, am quite happy about my passing of TP yesterday, but today blog will be about my 1st Aunt, I just received a called from my cousin saying that my 1st Aunt had passed away, the tear in my eyes almost burst out when I was on my way in the cab to her house.
Right after I dropped off from the taxi. I was just right below her block. I was just only 1 mins late to pay her the last visit.... After that I intend to pack up my saddness mood and go up.
When I was about to go up, I received another phone called from my cousin again. He say: "Ming ah, you cannot go up liao, cause your sister is getting marry soon, and the red and white cannot crash together... "
During this moment, I was so damn lost.... I AM SO FUCKING NEAR AND I COULDN'T GO UP!!!!! I really want to atleast pay her the last visit!!! Cause she is the Aunt that I respect the most in my family.... And at the same time, I don't want my sister to get the bad thing....
Aunt been suffering from stroke and recovered last year (which i was quite happy), and her body system been getting weak as she grow older... I always want to visit her.... But I had been busy with my work and driving lesson....
I think my mum feel the worst... Cause it was her own flesh sister and she cannot pay her the last visit..... =(
I regert~ for not being there and pay her a visit before hand.... 'Tat Yi' I will always remember you....=(
No comments:
Post a Comment