~Wo Shi Zhiming!!!!~
Today is a nice day, 090609, been watching movies with Danny the whole night as he stay over at my house. (very long time didn't catch up with my friend this way). And we continue our movies again when we woke up this morning.
We just eat, eat and eat. Ate Ice Cream, chip, drink hot and cold tea. So as noodles. . . Soon or later we are going to die from eating this jerk foods. =_="
Okay, I see no light!!!~ But nothing is impossible!!! That how I kept that running in my mind again and again till now~
For these past few days, I had been think of the same old question again & again. . . But there is just simply no answer to my question. I try not to think about it, but the harder I try not to think, the more think about it. I had lost in the space once again. . . =(
Sometime I told myself what past had past. . . No point thinking the thing that had already happened years ago. Maybe that the reason that I've had created a phobia in myself. . .
Although I see no light!!!~ But nothing is impossible!!! Wo Shi Zhiming!!!!~
*I've missed too much things~ 很痛。。>+<"
No comments:
Post a Comment