Tuesday, April 28, 2009

~No title for this blog!!~

~No title for this blog!!~



There are so many things I want to say or do. But I never found the courage to.

My friends see me as a happy go lucky person. In fact I'm not, because there is too little reason for me to be HAPPY!

At times, I just look back into my past. So what had I change or grow to? A better person? Is it a good or bad change? Or maybe I didn't change at all. . .

Times had been pasting by each and every single day. Faster and faster. . . . Should I slow down my pace? Or should I faster my pact?

When is the last time I felt happy? I can't remember at all . . .

Disappointment had been hitting me once and once again. And soon it had become my good friend. =)

What am I disappointed at? I need to get a LIFE!~ Maybe I should gear up myself and face the sunshine again.

I had been listening to this song for more that three hundred times. . . Maybe more. . .

No comments: