Friday, February 13, 2009

~Got this super duber song ~

~Got this super duber song ~

Today is friday the 13rd and tomorrow will be a valetine day. What a crap!!!!

I got this super duber song ''Beyonce Ft. R.Kelly - If I Were A Boy'' the lyric is so god damn cool~~~

SHIT . . . I'm having PANDA eyes are now. Didn't sleep for days. Head feel spinning every second. And pain~~~ Got a very strange dream this monring on my 10 mins sleep. Dream for my dearest grandmother.

Grandmum ask me to take the girl I love so much to my uncle's house (The place where she used to stay when she was still alive.). But the girl went there as a friend, and she felt so uncomfortable with my relative.

Because they keep on asking her question. Non stop question, and we left the place after awhile. I miss my grandmother . . . . . =(

No comments: