Monday, November 3, 2008

~Tired, x.x~

~Tired, x.x~

THIS IS A OLD BLOG WHICH I FORGOT TO POST!

I only slept for 3 hours and then I went to gym with Wai Meng at Seng Kang. The swimming pool at there look so damn cool. Got indoor and outdoor one. COOL! Got super tired after Wai Meng personnel training lesson for me. Damn long didn't take dumbbell liao. . . . And the weight seem like super heavy. x.x


Went back to work after the gym training. Went to buy Red alert 3 game today. Had my dinner with Pei Ling, Wai Meng and Tong Lee at Serangoon Garden, went to a yogurt shop at there and had a cup of yogurt after the dinner. This is the first yogurt that i dare to eat and it taste good. =) Got so tired today and i shall play red alert game tml after my work. TIRED!! I GO SLEEP liao. Night. ZZzzz.........

No comments: