~Something Strange happen to me!!~
Went watched the The Spiderwick Chronicles movie today, it was quite a dreamland movie but over all I will rate it ok. Now I shall relate my blog to the headline/title.
So, what strange thing did it happened to me? Guess. . . I did something that I never done it in my life before, here how it happened.
While waiting for the movie to start at the Cathay. I saw a lady sitting beside us, not bad looking, indeem not bad looking. Then I told one of my friend that she look good.
So one of my friend say, even she look good also useless. As I dare not talk to her or so "call" get to know her. Then I replied him: " What happen if I (me) ask her? and say that you (my friend) want to know her?" Then he say ok, if i dare he will dare!
At first I was thinking, should I talk to her?? I was thinking. . . Then on my mind, I wonder how does this feeling feel while talk to some stranger and get to know someone? So after 1 minute of thinking, I'll had decided to talk to her.
So I went over and say: "Excuse me, one of my friend over there want to get to know you." Her face expression was so stud. . . So as my friend, as he didn't thought that I really have the guts to talk to some pretty stranger.
And what did the pretty lady react? Guess, She was blur, so as her younger brother beside her. And she quick say no. While my friend acted blur, pretending like nothing happened. So I was think, Wa. Now I made the first move and you (my friend) do not dare to feedback to her.
So I quick walk back. and feeling shy, I say to my friend: "You say one what, I dare, you dare! "
And my friend say, she shy liao la. . . . So my friend die die must talk to her. As this was our bet. So my friend went over and say sorry. We was just joking.
The next moment, I saw both her and her brother packing up their thing and intend to change a new location. So I quick say sorry to her, and I don't mean it this way. She was so shy and dare not look on to me.
So my female friends beside me say, directly to me infront of her. "You like that will ye meon ye hei" as I already scared her liao. Soon they shifted their place.
What I want to say through this blog was, I'm sorry. I don't mean it, I don't mean to scare you. Why will I do this? I mean talk to someone, some stranger, it to train my guts, please refer to/read 9th March 2008 Blog.
So what will you do? How will you do to talk to some stranger?
No comments:
Post a Comment