~Thailand~ Ex BattleKing 19/01-04/02~
Okay, I had done packing my kit bag. . . . And I will be flying off to Thailand on this coming SAT. The worst of all, I not yet buy my Chinese New Year clothes. I did buy one, but it was not the one, I want. Saw the design I want, but somehow it was too large for me. Went Bugis, Orchard and Far East Shopping centre there. But none suit me. =(
All either don't have my size or it not the design I want. . . . Haiz . . . . Two more days and I will be flying off. Heard that after we will reach Thailand airport, we still need to walk for 45 mins until we reach the main road. And then the 5 tons and mini bus will be waiting for us . . . That mean we have to walk and carry all our bag for 45 mins. And then take a 7 hrs trip to the camp side. X.x
And outfield for 8 days . . . . . My back was so damn pain these few days. Pain while standing, Pain while sitting, Pain while breathing, Pain while sleeping. Dare not let mum know my back is so pain, cause I don't want her to worry. Tomorrow morning need to go Tan Tock Seng Hopital there and check up. See how come my back are so pain.
I will sure miss my friends while I'm out for these 17 days. That why I called her and listened to her voice again before I move out. . . Too ensure that she fine. Really felt good listening to her voice, which make me felt comfortable. ^^
I will sure miss my friends while I'm out for these 17 days. That why I called her and listened to her voice again before I move out. . . Too ensure that she fine. Really felt good listening to her voice, which make me felt comfortable. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment